Saturday, May 16, 2009



It is impossible to capture in word the feeling I have for you.

Then are the strongest feeling that
I have ever had about anything yet when
I try to tell you them or try to write them
To you the words do not even begin
To touch the depth of my feelings

And though I can't explain the essence of
These phenomenal feeling, I can tell you what
I feel like when I am with you.

When I'm with you ic is as if
I was a bird flying freely in the clear blue sky.

When I’m with you i see as if
I were a flower opening up my petals of life

When I’m with you it is as if I were the
Waves of the ocean crashing strongly against the shore

When I’m with you it is as if I were the rainbow
After the storm proudly showing my colors

When I’m with you it is as if
Everything that beautiful surrounds us.

This is just a very small part of how wonder I feel
When I'm with you

May be the word "LOVE" was invented to explain
The deep, all-encompassing feeling that I have for you
But somehow it is not strong enough

I love you

No comments: